Editorial Policy JOTSRR
The Journal of Orthopaedics, Trauma Surgery and Related Research is the official, quarterly review of:
· The Section of Osteosynthesis of Polish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Society;
· The Section of Oncology of Polish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Society
· The Section of Rheumoorthopaedics of Polish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Society
· The Section of Bone and Joint Metabolic Diseases of Polish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Society
· The Section of Locomotor System Diagnostics of Polish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Society
· The Polish Physiotheraphy Society recommended by:
· Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
· Polish Society of Spinal Surgery
publishes original papers (experimental, clinical, laboratory), review articles and case reports with orthopedics, traumatology, sport medicine, emergency medicine and rehabilitation for patient with orthopedics and traumatological disorders. It publishes also letters to the Editor, reports and material from congresses, book reviews and announcements about planned scientific events.
Information for Authors and Reviewers - download * pdf.
*Author/authors can withdraw any manuscript prior to the publication. However, if author/authors wishes to withdraw the manuscript after review process, the author/authors are expected to pay 40% of processing charges as fee, as the organization incurs cost towards formatting, quality control and editing.